20+ year of experience
A pedestrian accident can leave you with costly medical bills, lost wages due to missed work, and even permanent injury or disability. If you’ve been injured in a pedestrian accident, you must contact an experienced personal injury attorney immediately. At the law office of All Trial Lawyers, we provide aggressive legal representation for pedestrians who have been injured in an accident.
No one anticipates being involved in a pedestrian accident. Unfortunately, these types of accidents occur more often than people think. If you are ever injured in a pedestrian accident, there are specific steps you need to take to protect your rights.
1. Seek medical attention immediately: If you are injured, seek medical attention immediately. Even if your injuries appear minor, you should still see a doctor as soon as possible. This will ensure that any potential underlying issues are addressed and documented in case they become more serious later.
2. Take pictures of the accident scene: Photos can be valuable evidence in a pedestrian accident case. If you are physically able, document the scene and take photos of any skid marks, broken glass, or other relevant items that could help build your case
3 Contact the Fullerton Police Department: Police officers and other authorities need to be called to the accident scene so that a report can be filed. This will provide an accurate account of what happened, which can later be used as evidence in court.
4. Talk to witnesses: If there were any bystanders or passersby, speak with them and get their contact information in case their witness testimony is needed later.
5. Gather any other evidence: If you can, collect any other evidence at the accident site, such as a driver’s insurance information or license plate number.
6. Contact a Fullerton pedestrian accident lawyer: To secure the best outcome for your case, it is important to contact an experienced personal injury attorney as soon as possible to get the best legal advice. They will be able to evaluate your situation and assist you in getting the compensation you deserve.
At All Trial Lawyers, we understand the pain and suffering that can result from a pedestrian accident. Our law firm of experienced attorneys in Southern California is here to fight for your rights and make sure you receive the maximum compensation possible for your injuries. Contact our law firm today to set up a free consultation with a personal injury lawyer. From the moment you contact us, we will be with you every step of the way.
When involved in a pedestrian accident, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed. Fortunately, an experienced attorney can guide you through the legal process and help you recover damages in several ways, such as:
1. Take your case to trial: If necessary, your attorney will be prepared to take your case to court and argue for compensation on your behalf.
2. Negotiate with the insurance company: Your legal representation will handle all communications with the insurance companies involved to ensure you receive a fair settlement or award.
3. Calculate damages: Your attorney will review all relevant facts in your case and calculate the compensation you should receive for medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
4. Assist with paperwork: A lot of paperwork is involved in filing an accident claim. Your attorney can make sure that it’s all completed correctly and submitted on time.
These are a few ways an experienced attorney in Fullerton, California, can help you with a pedestrian accident. If you or someone you know has been injured in an accident, contact our law office immediately for legal assistance. We are here to fight for your rights and make sure that justice is served.
With over 25 years of experience under our belt, All Trial Lawyers have litigated over 50 cases and 130 preliminary hearing cases. We are well-versed in all aspects of personal injury law and have recovered millions of dollars for our clients.
Our goal has always been to provide the highest quality of legal representation. We understand that to do this. We need an experienced and knowledgeable staff, so all of our attorneys are highly trained and have extensive trial experience.
When you come to All Trial Lawyers for assistance with your pedestrian accident case, you can rest assured knowing you’re working with a team of professionals with your best interests. We will handle all of the legal aspects of your case so that you can rest and focus on your recovery.
Besides pedestrian accidents, we’ve also successfully represented clients in various personal injury cases such as car accidents, slip and fall accidents, medical malpractice, workers’ compensation, and more.
At All Trial Lawyers, we understand that nobody is ever prepared for an accident. That’s why our mission is to ensure you receive the legal representation and financial compensation you need to get your life back on track.
If you or someone you know has been injured in a pedestrian accident, don’t hesitate to contact us today. We’ll be glad to assist you with your case and make sure that justice is served.
All fields are required. If you need immediate assistance, do not hesitate to call us at (866) 811-4255.