20+ year of experience
Trial ready
Personal attention

Good People. Great Lawyers.
Outstanding Results. Find out if you have a case Find out if you have a case

Diamond Bar Truck Accident Attorney

In accidents involving large trucks, the people who suffer the most serious injuries are typically those outside of the truck. Unsurprisingly, statistics show that other vehicle occupants, pedestrians, and bicyclists often suffer severe and devastating injuries in collisions with trucks weighing up to 80,000.

If you have been injured or lost a loved one in a commercial truck accident, contact ALL Trial Lawyers, for a free consultation with a member of our truck accident team. Recovering compensation after a truck accident can be complicated, especially when multiple parties are involved, but our experienced attorneys can make the claims process more manageable.

Our Truck Accident Practice

  • Our law firm has dedicated its practice to helping people who have been injured due to someone else’s negligent, careless, or reckless conduct. We aggressively pursue justice and maximum compensation on behalf of our injured clients and their families.
  • When you work with our truck accident lawyers, you will be treated like a person, not a number. We take time to get to know our clients and understand how their injuries have impacted them. We learn your story so that we can share it as we pursue the compensation that you deserve.
  • Our lawyers do not get paid until you win. We take our cases on contingency, which means that you will not pay out of pocket for our legal fees. You only pay attorneys’ fees after we have helped you secure compensation in a settlement or trial award.

Truck Accident Liability

Truck accident liability can be complicated, mainly because there are often several responsible parties, such as truck drivers, trucking companies, truck owners, vehicle manufacturers, and other parties involved in the accident. When multiple parties are potentially responsible for an accident, there are typically multiple insurance companies involved as well.

There also may be several causes and contributing factors in truck accident cases, further complicating liability matters. Common causes and factors include distracted driving, negligent truck maintenance, driver fatigue, speeding, vehicle defects and failures, driving while intoxicated, and human error.

California Comparative Negligence Law

If several parties are responsible for your truck accident and resulting injuries and damages, those liable parties will be responsible for paying their proportionate share of your claim. California is what’s known as a comparative negligence state, which means that even if you were partially responsible for your accident, you may still collect compensation from other parties who also caused or contributed to the accident.

Some states’ comparative fault laws bar recovery if you were more than 50% at fault for the accident. But in a pure comparative negligence state, even if you were 99% at fault for your accident, you may pursue compensation from the party who was 1% at fault. However, your financial recovery will be reduced by your 99% share of fault. For example, if your injury claim is worth $100,000, your compensation will be reduced by 99%, and the other party will be responsible for $1,000 (1%) of your injuries and damages.

Contact Our Diamond Bar Truck Accident Attorneys

The attorneys at ALL Trial Lawyers, have more than 20 years of experience representing injured clients in truck accident cases. Contact our office to schedule a free consultation. We will discuss the merits of your injury claim and review your potential legal remedies.

Contact Us Today

All fields are required. If you need immediate assistance, do not hesitate to call us at (866) 811-4255.

*information required
  • Confidential Consultation
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.